SBS has been implementing Agile processes and principles at Client engagements since 2001 starting with SAP implementation at CBP for Board of Survey, Plant Maintenance, and Real Property modules. In recent work – at CMS and USPTO, SBS successfully implemented the agile framework in all deliverables.
Highlights of recent contribution:
- Independent, Negotiable, Valuable, Estimatable, Small, Testable
- Requirements Decomposition
- User Stories
- Mapping Features and Epics
- Continuous Retrospectives and improvements
- Recurring implementations
- Prioritization per Customer’s requirements
The Agile Modularity Approach – goes hand-in-hand with DevOps operations and principles. Agile’s accelerated development via sprints is a natural launching point for DevOps.