8(a) STARS III Best-in-Class 8(a) STARS III GWAC is a multiple-award, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies.
Using 8(a) STARS III will enable you to access 8(a) firms through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods – saving your time and taxpayer money.
It also provides expert guidance from GSA STARSIII team, include free scope review services and market research
Contract Holder Information – SB International Inc (aka: Synergistic Business Solutions).
GSA 8(a) STARSIII contract#: 47QTCB22D0148
UEI Number: C929LU3G7GD8
Click Here for Ordering Guide & Contract Resource Info:
Contact Information for Program Manager
Contract Ordering Period: 07/02/2021 thru 07/01/2026 with one three-year option
Task Order Performance can go 5 years beyond Contract ordering end date.
There are no functional areas on STARS III so they should not be referenced, 8(a) STARS III was awarded under NAICS: 541512, Computer Systems Design Services.
The Best-in-Class 8(a) STARS III GWAC is a small business set-aside contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. The 8(a) STARS III GWAC:
- Expands capabilities for emerging technologies,
- Supports both outside of the continental United States (OCONUS) and CONUS requirements,
- Features limited protestability up to $10M, and
- Offers expert guidance from the GSA team, including free scope review services and market research
The primary North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for the Master Contract is designated as 541512, Computer Systems Design Services.
Requirements that align with other IT services NAICS codes are within the scope of the STARS III GWAC.
These NAICS codes include, but are not limited to:
- Contract Type: Governmentwide Acquisition Contract
- Ceiling: $50 billion
- Ordering Period: Five year base with one three year option, started Feb 2022
- Task Order Types: Fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend
- Contract Access Fee: 0.75%, the same as GSA Schedules
- Directed awards allowed for orders up to the 8(a) Competitive Threshold
- 8(a) STARS III Contract [PDF – 730 KB]
- 8(a) STARS III Ordering Guide [PDF – 822 KB]
- 8(a) STARS III Brochure [PDF – 133 KB]
- 8(a) STARS III Pricing Tool
- 8(a) STARS III Industry Partner List [XLSX – 186 KB]